Sunday, April 28, 2013

Details Please?


























Hualala...hallo hallo all :) 

i'm sorry for been a longggg time didn't update and reply all your messages.
i was busy on the mid term assignment , but now i'm free ! yes , i'm in holiday now have a mid term break week . welcome back my blog life , welcome back to my ootd and also daily !! so happy to back here , this time my little fed bring me and i bring my little white ( my sony camera ;p) to travel some where in malaysia . and it just a begining ;) 

one day before was my stress moment ever , so fedfed decided to bring me to refresh !
here we are , we went to dark cave, somewhere near kuala lumpur the capital city of malaysia. 
you can see the longggggg stairs . hmm yah.. half way done me sweating everywhere .
but it feels good . since i studied in college i rarely do some sport :( i miss sweating . haha
and you will ask me , wheres the pic of up there?  there got a cave ,which is very dark inside 
and i don't dare to go in . 
so if you are interesting , come and visit malaysia ;) 

haha ready? 

welcome back to zoblanche's ootd!! 

dang dang dang dang~

do you like my uncasual but casual outfit? 

special of the day : cat ear shape with white pearl hairband 

lol 

hope you all enjoy all the pictures .

Next Post : My Sunglasses Collection
&
 Liebster Award nominated by Maddy Whittaker

don't forget to follow my blog with gcf or bloglovin and lookbook :)

happy sunday 


cheers :) 



46 comments:

  1. Nice photos!:)

    http://loszapatosdetacon.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit!
    Thanks for following, I'm already following your blog.

    x Mariana | wwww.goingteen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear! love your newest post also :)

      Delete
  3. thank you for following my blog via bloglovin..I am following you also :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great selection of shots - nice to see you in the chucks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dear,

    thanks for stopping by, im following you now. hope u support me too as a newbie.. hihi.. nice outfit btw,

    love,
    Gisela
    Website | Instagram | Youtube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love your blog also, many lovely pictures you have :) keep in touch dear <3

      Delete
  6. I love those shorts! The denim jacket is also great :)

    http://sanjaburgundy.blogspot.com/2013/04/floral-skirt.html

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4060700

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes sanja ! i deeply in love with denim jacket right now :)

      Delete
  7. cute shorts :)

    breepluse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute look hun! we love the print on those shorts! they look so comfy too

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes they are ,since i know i gonna face that longggggg stair....><

      Delete
  9. Thanks for the lovely comment!

    Your photos are amazing and you are really pretty. :) So of course I want to follow you.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. love those amazing pictures! You look so good girl, awesome! Wanna follow each other? it would be very nice and we could keep in touch though! Just let me know, honey! XOXO

    www.esraestella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks esra! done for following dear ;) xxx

      Delete
  11. Hello hun, what a lovely blog! I'm a new Gfc and Bloglovin follower. Hope you'll stop by and follow back if you like!
    xoxo
    Coco et La vie en rose
    Coco et La vie en rose on Bloglovin
    Coco et La vie en rose on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful look .
    fashionismylifeestefania.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  13. hello sweety! fantastic place! if i finish my school i'm going to travel around the world! love your style :)
    i'm aneta & i live in poland, europe! hope we can be friends!

    follow you, maybe you like my blog too?
    ANECIA WAS HERE- more than passion ♥
    blog | facebook | twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure dear , will check it out soon :) same! i really want traveling around the world badly :(

      Delete
  14. You've got such a great Style! Love your Outfit and your cute cat-ears!

    Right now, I‘ve got my FIRST WORLDWIDE GIVEAWAY - it‘s a great gift and I think you might like it! Why don‘t you take a look and join it?! Love, Kyra

    www.kyras.de

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely look babe! Shall we follow? let me know XSE
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice outfit. You look cute.

    Iffa
    lesssugartea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the outfit, amazing photos
    http://loving-evelyn.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful place!!
    so cute with the cat ears :3

    Invite you to enter my giveaway to win eco bag and sativa bracelet :)
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. te invito a que te pases por mi nuevo blog y si te gusta... nos seguimos!! ejejeje

    sandra1mua.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  20. thanks for your comment!sure we can follow each other.followed you with gfc
    XOXO
    Adrielle
    http://dailyfashiondream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Heya dalring love your blog! Would you like to follow eachother on here and gfc?

    thanks!

    caterpillar-girll@blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. i'm from taiwan dear ;) glad you like it <3 surely will check out your blog soon :))

    ReplyDelete
  23. thanks dear ;) sure! take care

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for kindly leave your sweet comment below ! i'm appreciated them all ! and don't forget to leave your blog link also !! i would love to visit yours as well :) go follow me on gcf and bloglovin now <3