Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Error Mind


Throwback : melacca fashion show



 Taken by adorable bella who stand beside me below! 



OUTFIT OF THAT DAY





Here i'm back ! yeah....few hours later gonna be my final presentation....
what i busy couple weeks , well , happy to back here share something with.
here are the trip of my first experience of helping in the backstage of my campus's fashion show.
it was in melacca ( malaysia) , such a beautiful place . we had so much fun there and that's what i wore to the show . confortable one piece zipper top , and welcome my new baby legging& shinning shoe finally home after few weeks waiting ! what do you think about this look ? 
follow my instagram to check more new update! 
hope you all like the post today :)

today gonna be a amazing day i believe :)

good luck for myslef 


take care 

cheers 

<3

3 comments:

Thank you for kindly leave your sweet comment below ! i'm appreciated them all ! and don't forget to leave your blog link also !! i would love to visit yours as well :) go follow me on gcf and bloglovin now <3